Nevis is a part of the politically independent St Kitts and Nevis Federation. Traditionally, St. Kitts focuses on tourism business and Nevis offers offshore asset protection services. Nevis has its offshore legislation, which brings a lot of advantages to clients involved in international business activities.
New amendments have been introduced in Nevis, specifically stating that IBCs and/or LLCs, incorporated before the start of 2019 and not directly operating a business in Nevis, were granted a period of adjustment. These companies retain their tax-exempt status until June 2021. Since, 1st January 2019, Nevis IBC’s and LLC’s have therefore been subject to Federal Corporate Tax. This decision was taken following consultation and at the direct request of the European Union and OECD, to assist with tax harmonization.
In late 2018, the Government of Nevis amended its International Business Corporation (IBC) and Limited Liability Corporation (LLC) Acts, to remove the exemption of these companies from Federal Corporate Tax.
- Complete powers to engage in any legitimate business worldwide, subject only to certain limitations on local business in Nevis.
- The name may be registered in any language, with your choice of a suffix such as Inc, S.A., Limited, BV, SARL, KFT, etc. The name must; however, be written in the Latin/English alphabet.
- Any person or company from any jurisdiction may incorporate a Nevis IBC.
- Concerning bearer shares, they have been restricted. Bearer shares are only permitted with the approval of the Registrar of Corporations or the Regulator. The Registered Agent must maintain custody of the bearer share certificate on behalf of the beneficial owner and must maintain a register of each bearer share. AML/CFT On-site Examinations are conducted by the FSRC – Nevis Branch to ensure that Registered Agents comply with these stipulations.
- Corporate directors and single subscriber companies are permitted.
- Complete exemption from Nevis taxes.
- Details of management and ownership remain private.
- Redomiciliation permitted into and out of Nevis, including emergency re-domiciliation.
- Total confidentiality and anonymity; no requirements to disclose beneficial owners, shareholders, and directors to the Government. The Articles of Incorporation is the only document filed with the Nevis Registrar of Companies. This document does not include any information about corporate directors, officers, shareholders, and beneficial owners. It lists only the name of the Nevis registered agent and registered office address.
The current international view of Nevis by International Organizations.
|International Organization||White List||Grey List||Black List|
Company registration US$1,100.00
- Articles of Incorporation.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Registered address and Agent.
- Share certificate(s).
- Resolution naming the director and issuing the shares of the company
- Annual license fee
- Registered address and Agent.
- Verification the company complies with local legislation.
|OPTIONAL SERVICES||FEES IN USD|
Apostille per document or set
|Notarization of documents (per doc)||US$75.00|
|A general power of attorney (if we provide nominee)||US$150.00|
|Nominee director (yearly) *||US$500.00|
|Nominee shareholder (yearly) *||US$500.00|
|Certificate of good standing||US$300.00|
|Certificate of incumbency||US$200.00|
|Transfers in||Please contact us|
|Transfers out (exit fee)||US$400.00|
|Resolutions post incorporation||From $150.00|
* Nominee directors and nominee shareholders are provided by our Panama office. Should you require nominees to be provided in the Nevis please inform us accordingly.