The Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) which is located in the Pacific Ocean, and is part of the larger island group of Micronesia, comprised of many individual atolls and islets lying north of the Equator. In 1986, independence as a sovereign nation was attained although it remains in Free association with the United States, the same as Puerto Rico. The local currency is the US dollar, with English and Marshallese being the islands’ two most widely spoken languages.
The Marshall Islands is a democratic and independent state, which has had no recent legal reform. The foundation of the legal system in the Marshall Islands partially derives from the legislation of Delaware State, which ensures friendliness and flexibility of the legal infrastructure towards the business community, making it a suitable choice for international corporations, Partnerships, Limited Liability Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies in various capacities.
Advantages of Marshall Islands Company
- Exemption from all local taxes and stamp duty
- Maximum confidentiality and anonymity
- Ease of operation, maintenance, and control
- Asset security
- No disclosure or minimum capital requirements
- A Marshall Islands IBC requires a minimum of one shareholder
- A Marshall Islands IBC requires a minimum of one director
- Corporate directors and shareholders are permitted
- Excellent and flexible post-incorporation follow-up services
- No statutory requirement to hold annual general meetings
- Highly competitive fees and costs
The current international vision of the Marshall Islands by international organizations.
|International organization||White List||Grey List||Black List|
Marshall Islands company registration US$1,200.00
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Endorsement certificate
- The first year of license
Renewal fees US$1,000.00
- License and registered agent
|OPTIONAL SERVICES||FEES IN USD|
Apostille per document or set
|General powers of attorney (if we provide nominee)||US$250.00|
|Nominee director (yearly per nominee)||US$500.00|
|Nominee shareholder (yearly per nominee)||US$500.00|
|Certificate of Incumbency||US$250.00|
|Certificate of Good Standing||US$250.00|
|Transfers out (exit fee)||US$400.00|
|Resolutions post incorporation||US$150.00|
* Nominee directors and nominee shareholders are provided by our Panama office. Should you require nominees to be provided in Hong Kong please inform us accordingly.