Belize is a stable and peaceful democracy in the heart of Central America. It is well- regulated, yet user-friendly jurisdiction offering a wide variety of international financial services. The Government of Belize is committed to sustaining the growth and development of the international financial services sector.
Modern and up-to-date Belizean legislation provides maximum flexibility concerning the protection of assets globally, as well as in the areas of tax planning and investments.
- You can conduct business inside and outside Belize.
- Absence of exchange controls.
- It is not necessary to publicly disclose the name and identity of the owner or owners.
- A director is required, who can be a natural person or other legal entity of any nationality or jurisdiction.
- A shareholder is required, who can be a natural person or other legal entity of any nationality or jurisdiction;
- Bearer shares are not allowed;
- Registered agent is required;
- No secretary required;
- The meetings of shareholders and directors can be held outside of Belize, by telephone or other electronic means.
- The domiciliation of foreign companies and a Belizean company in another jurisdiction is allowed
- The company can be registered in any language.
- Accounting is required (anywhere in the world);
- Subject to proof of Economic Substance;
- Details of public knowledge: name of the registered agent and registered address, name and address of the director;
- Failure to pay government fees would cause the company to be eliminated and automatically dissolved.
A current international vision of Belize by international organizations.
|International organization||White List||Grey List||Black List|
Company registration US $ 900.00
- Memorandum and Articles of Incorporation
- Registration certificate
- Stock Certificates
- Shareholder Registration
- Directors Registry
- Resolution appointing the director and issuing the company’s shares
- The first year of the annual license
Renewal US $ 800.00
- Registered Agent / Registered Office
- Annual license
- Verification that the company complies with local legislation.
|OPTIONAL SERVICES||IN USD|
Apostille by document or set
Document notarization (per doc)
|Notarization of documents (per doc)||US$50.00|
|General power (if CLD provides the principal)||US$250.00|
|Nominee director (annual)||US$500.00|
|Nominee shareholder (annual)||US$500.00|
|Certificate of tax exemption (when applicable)||US$250.00|
|Certifications issued by the Registered Agent||US$100.00|
|Certifications issued by the registry||US$150.00|
|Certificate of Incumbency||US$225.00|
|Certificate of good standing||US$150.00|
|Redomicile||$750.00/$1750 (depends on share capital)|
|Change of registered agent to us||$75.00|
|Change to another registered agent||US$400.00|
|Resolutions after incorporation||US$150.00|
* Nominee directors and nominee shareholders are provided by our Panama office. Should you require nominees to be provided in Belize please inform us accordingly.